I’d like to ...
Yale Health is committed to reproductive healthcare for the Yale community. Learn more.
When you come to the Yale Health Center
- Everyone must have an appointment before entering the Yale Health Center (except for Pharmacy).
- Patients are allowed one companion for regular office visits.
- Everyone entering the Yale Health Center is required to wear a mask, even if you are vaccinated. The Yale Health Center is a healthcare facility and Connecticut requires that masks be worn. Patients entering wearing a cloth mask will be given a disposable face mask. As part of their jobs, staff will ask you to wear a mask or pull your mask up over your nose.
- If you are sick, please call us first so we can direct you to the best place to receive care.
- Let us know if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Maintain physical distance from others.
- Acute Care is available by phone at 203-432-0123. Triage nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide medical advice or clinical guidance.
Yale Health is closely monitoring the global monkeypox outbreak. For more information see What to Know About Monkeypox.
Visit the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program page for information about getting a vaccine. Yale faculty, staff and students who have received their COVID-19 vaccination should submit or confirm their documentation.
Yale Health spouses, dependents, and retirees covered by Aetna Medicare now self-schedule their COVID-19 test through Yale New Haven Health (YNHH). An order is not needed from your Primary Care Provider.
You MUST use this designated Yale Health scheduling portal, not the general scheduling link on the YNHH website. This will ensure that your results will come back to your Primary Care Provider at Yale Health.
Bookmark this scheduling portal link for easy access.
Recent COVID-19 Updates
Pharmacy / Prescriptions