I’d like to ...
COVID-19 Information & Resources
Watch for symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever - greater than 99.9°F, or 37.7°C
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Visit these pages for up-to-date COVID-19 information
- What Everyone Should Do (reduce your risk and monitor your health)
- Guidance for Specific Groups (children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, older adults)
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19
- When to End Self-Isolation
- Managing Stress
- Yale Health COVID-19 FAQ’s
When You Come to the Yale Health Center
Call Before You Come
Everyone must call before entering the Yale Health Center (except for Pharmacy visits). Even Immunizations, and Blood Draw are by appointment. Services such as Billing, Claims, referrals, Member Services, and Health Information Management (medical records) are conducting business electronically (phone, email, etc.).
Wear a Cloth Face Covering
Please wear a cloth face covering when you come to the Yale Health Center for an appointment or to go to the Pharmacy. Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
State of Connecticut Travel Advisory
Arriving in CT from certain states requires a 14-day quarantine, review the details and list of states on the Connecticut COVID-19 Response site. The CDC also recommends these precautions when returning from international travel.
Pharmacy / Prescriptions
9:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:15pm