I’d like to ...
When you come to the Yale Health Center
- Everyone must have an appointment before entering the Yale Health Center (except for Pharmacy and Acute Care visits).
- Everyone entering the Yale Health Center is required to wear a mask, even if you are vaccinated. The Yale Health Center is a healthcare facility and Connecticut requires that masks be worn. Patients entering wearing a cloth mask will be given a disposable face mask. As part of their jobs, staff will ask you to wear a mask or pull your mask up over your nose.
- If you are sick, please call us first so we can direct you to the best place to receive care.
- Let us know if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Maintain physical distance from others.
- Patients are allowed one companion for regular office visits.
- Acute Care is open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, as always, please call first (203-432-0123).
Flu shots are now available for all Yale staff, faculty, students, seniors and Yale Health members.
Visit the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program page for information about getting a vaccine. Yale faculty, staff and students who have received their COVID-19 vaccination should submit or confirm their documentation.
Pharmacy / Prescriptions
8:00am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 5:15pm