The Yale Health Pharmacy is staffed by pharmacists who work closely with Yale Health providers to assure that the safest and most effective drug therapies are prescribed.
- Determine co-pays for your prescription medications with the Yale Health drug list for your plan.
- Request a prescription refill online or by calling the Pharmacy, 203-432-0033.
- Have your prescriptions mailed to your home with Magellan Rx Home Delivery.
Please note: Due to a system upgrade, the Yale Health Pharmacy is currently not accepting Apple Pay or other forms of contactless payment until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yale Health Pharmacy Benefit
Faculty, staff, and dependents can click below for information about their Yale Health Pharmacy benefit:
- Clerical & Technical Staff, Service & Maintenance Staff and Yale Security
- Faculty, Post Doctoral Associates and Fellows and Managerial & Professional Staff
- Yale Police Benevolent Association (YPBA)
- Students with Hospitalization/Specialty Care Coverage
Please note: The Yale Health Pharmacy does not accept prescriptions transferred from other pharmacies. You may have existing prescriptions that need to be refilled at our pharmacy. Yale Health members should have the prescribing clinician send a new prescription to the Yale Health Pharmacy. The prescribing clinician may send the prescription electronically to the Yale Health Pharmacy, you may bring a paper prescription to our pharmacy, or the provider may fax it to 203-436-4251.
If you use an outside pharmacy, electronically submit your claim for reimbursement of outside pharmacy expenses, you will need your member ID number and the Yale Health RxBIN#017449; or mail the paper Pharmacy Claim Form.
If you have any questions about your medications our pharmacists are available to speak with you in person or by phone by calling 203-432-0033.
COVID-19 Tests**: On Campus and At Home Tests
**Note: The expiration date of your home test may have been extended. Search the manufacturer or FDA website for more information.
- ACON Flowflex (available at Yale Health Center)
- FDA.gov Authorized COVID-19 tests and expiration dates (all products)