Student Health Education
Contact and HoursPhone:
Schedule a Zoom session with our Student Health Educator, Lauren Horner. Contact her for a virtual appointment through email Lauren Horner or by phone at 203-436-5464.
Are you looking for support to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle and better quality of life?
Student Health Education can help with:
- managing stress and living a healthy life at home during the COVID-19 pandemic
- strengthening your time management skills
- improving sleep
- developing stress reduction strategies
- quitting tobacco
- changing up your exercise routine
- obtaining safer sex supplies
Consider working with Yale Health’s student health educator and health coach, Lauren Horner, M.Ed, CHES. Lauren will partner with you to help you overcome obstacles and enhance your holistic well-being by utilizing your strengths and goal-directed behavior change, while providing motivation, accountability, support, and resources.
Contact Lauren at 203-436-5464 or email Lauren to schedule an appointment on Zoom. She’s available to work with all students, Monday through Friday.