Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine and Boosters Through the Yale Program
Yale faculty, staff, students, and Yale Health members can schedule their COVID-19 vaccine and boosters online.
The vaccine clinic is located at 310 Winchester Ave. If you need scheduling assistance, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line (CCRL) at 203-432-6604.
Submit or Confirm Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Learn more and access the Yale Vaccine Portal here. Information about exemption requests can be found here.
- Visit the CT Department of Health and the CDC portals for options across the state and country.
- The New Haven Health Department organizes clinics throughout the city for New Haven residents.
- Remember to bring a photo ID and health insurance card with you to your vaccine appointment.
- Yale Health members can download or print a version of their Yale Health insurance card which contains the required information.
- Telephone assistance with scheduling is available through:
The CCRL can also assist with questions about the Yale Program, setting up your MyChart account or scheduling your appointment.
Updated June 27, 2022