Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program
*Appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations at the Lanman Center on campus are available.*
The Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program (the Yale Program) is administering the Pfizer vaccine. Eligible Yale faculty, staff, students and Yale Health members (aged 12 and older) can follow these tips to schedule a vaccination on campus at the Lanman Center.
Reporting of COVID-19 Vaccine Outside of the Yale Program
Individuals with COVID-19 vaccination performed outside of the Yale Program may submit their COVID-19 vaccination record to the university. Learn why this is beneficial and access the Yale Vaccine Portal here.
Check your calendar
- Some sites will list the vaccine they are providing. The most effective vaccine is the one that gets into your arm. Still, you may have a choice. If so, pick the option that works best for your schedule.
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J)/Janssen = 1 dose
- Moderna = 2 doses, 28 days apart
- Pfizer = 2 doses, 21 days apart (12-17 year old’s can only receive Pfizer)*
*If you have received your first dose outside of the Yale Program and would like to receive your second dose through Yale at the Lanman Center, please call the Campus COVID-19 Resource Line at 203-432-6604 for scheduling assistance.
Explore all scheduling options
- Visit the Connecticut Department of Health vaccine portal for many other vaccination options across the state, on an appointment and walk-in basis.
- Watch this video for scheduling tips.
- Eligible Yale employees and Yale Health members may schedule their vaccine through the Yale Program or state options, but please schedule only one appointment for vaccination, i.e., either through the state program or through the Yale Program.
- Remember to bring a photo ID and health insurance card with you to your vaccine appointment.
- Yale Health members can download or print a version of their Yale Health insurance card which contains the required information.
Call for assistance
Telephone assistance with scheduling is available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm through:
- Yale’s Campus COVID-19 Resource Line (203-432-6604)
- The State’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line (877-918-2224)
The Campus COVID-19 Resource Line can also assist with questions about the Yale Program, setting up your MyChart account or scheduling your appointment with the Yale Program. General questions about the program can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated May 14, 2021