Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Through the Yale Program
Yale faculty, staff, students and Yale Health members (aged 12 and older) can schedule their COVID-19 vaccine online. The vaccine clinic is located at 310 Winchester Ave. If you need scheduling assistance, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line (CCRL) at 203-432-6604.
Information About Additional Doses and Boosters
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently expanded the emergency use authorizations for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to allow for the administration of an additional dose of these vaccines to those who are moderately to severely immunocompromised. Learn more about whether or not you qualify for an additional dose of Pfizer or Moderna.
The FDA amended the EUAs for COVID-19 vaccines, authorizing a booster dose to certain populations after completing their original series. Learn more about whether you qualify for a COVID-19 booster.
Submit or Confirm Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Learn more and access the Yale Vaccine Portal here. Your “Fully Vaccinated Date” is defined as two weeks after receiving both doses in a two-dose series or one dose of a single-dose vaccine.
- Visit the Connecticut Department of Health vaccine portal for vaccination options across the state.
- Watch this video for scheduling tips.
- Remember to bring a photo ID and health insurance card with you to your vaccine appointment.
- Yale Health members can download or print a version of their Yale Health insurance card which contains the required information.
- Telephone assistance with scheduling is available 7 days a week through:
- Yale’s CCRL at 203-432-6604 (toll-free at 866-924-9253), from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- The State’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line (Call 211 and select option 5)
The CCRL can also assist with questions about the Yale Program, setting up your MyChart account or scheduling your appointment. General questions about the program can also be sent to email@example.com
Updated October 22, 2021