Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Through the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program
You can schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine and booster through the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program through the button below if you are a:
- Yale faculty, staff, or trainee
- Yale undergraduate, graduate or professional student
- Spouse, dependent, or retiree with Yale Health insurance
You must schedule an appointment. The clinic cannot accommodate walk-ins. View the clinic schedule and vaccine(s) being offered, including primary series, additional doses and boosters.
If you need assistance, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line (CCRL) at 203-432-6604.
Spouses or dependents of Yale employees who are not Yale Health members can schedule their appointment through the many options available across the state. The New Haven Health Department organizes clinics throughout the city for New Haven residents.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19
The CDC provides guidance about getting your COVID-19 vaccine after having COVID-19
- Those with a booster requirement who wish to delay their booster may request a temporary medical exemption for up to 90 days with evidence of a positive test.
- Individuals may wish to discuss optimal timing with their primary care clinician based on their individual risk profile.
- The clinic is located at 310 Winchester Ave, and the entrance is on Argyle St.
- Free parking and a bicycle rack are available in the Science Park Garage on Winchester Ave. Enter the garage on Winchester Avenue (between Argyle and Munson Streets).
- The clinic has an accessible entrance on Winchester Ave.
- Please come on time, but do not arrive early to ensure that we can observe physical distancing safety measures and to avoid forming long lines.
- Bring a photo ID and insurance card with you to your vaccine appointment.
- Children (5-17 year old’s) are only eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine and should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of their vaccination. Parents and legal guardians should bring a form of ID and child’s insurance card if available.
- Be prepared to stay for at least 15 minutes of observation after receiving the vaccine.
- Masks should be worn.
If you need assistance scheduling your appointment, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line at 203-432-6604 (toll-free at 866-924-9253).