Pharmacy / Prescriptions
Contact and HoursPhone:
203-436-4251 (for clinician offices only)
Academic Hours through Memorial Day Monday - Friday 8:00 am-6:30 pm Saturday 8:30 am-3:30 pm Note: Please check the home page for unannounced closures and/or special holiday and recess hours.)
The Yale Health Pharmacy is staffed by pharmacists who work closely with Yale Health providers to assure that the safest and most effective drug therapies are prescribed.
- Determine co-pays for your prescription medications with The Yale Health Drug List.
- Request a prescription refill online or by calling the Pharmacy, 203-432-0033.
- Have your prescriptions mailed to your home with MagellanRx Home Delivery.
- Sign up for RxReady, Yale Health’s prescription notification system
Yale Health Pharmacy Benefit
Faculty, staff, and dependents can click below for information about their Yale Health Pharmacy benefit:
- Clerical & Technical Staff, Service & Maintenance Staff and Yale Security
- Faculty, Post Doctoral Associates and Fellows and Managerial & Professional Staff
- Yale Police Benevolent Association (YPBA)
- Students with Hospitalization/Specialty Care Coverage
The Yale Health Pharmacy is not a retail pharmacy and cannot accept manufacturer’s coupons or manufacturer’s copay cards.
If you have any questions about your medications our pharmacists are available to speak with you in person or by phone by calling 203-432-0033.
Peter Steere, MBA, RPh
Assistant Director of Pharmacy
Bryan Cretella, PharmD, RPh
Program Development Manager
John Toth, BS, RPh
Clinical Operations Manager
Jospeh Serio, PharmD, RPh
Manager of Outpatient Pharmacy Operations
John Florentino, PharmD, RPh
Anita Lipke, PharmD, RPh
William Narducci, BS, RPh
Dustin Pollastro, PharmD, MBA, RPh,
James Porzio, MPharm, RPh
Carmen Suedmeier, BS, CDE, RPh
Patrick Roberts, PharmD, RPh
M'Ballou F Kane