Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Through the Yale Program
Yale faculty, staff, students and Yale Health members (aged 12 and older) can schedule their COVID-19 vaccine online. The vaccine clinic is located at the Rose Center (101 Ashmun Street).
Submit or Confirm Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Check your calendar
- Some sites will list the vaccine they are providing. The most effective vaccine is the one that gets into your arm. Still, you may have a choice. If so, pick the option that works best for your schedule.
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J)/Janssen = 1 dose
- Moderna = 2 doses, 28 days apart
- Pfizer = 2 doses, 21 days apart (12-17 year old’s can only receive Pfizer)*
*If you have received your first dose of Pfizer elsewhere and would like to receive your second dose through the Yale Program, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line at 203-432-6604 for scheduling assistance.
State of Connecticut Scheduling Options
- Visit the Connecticut Department of Health vaccine portal for vaccination options across the state.
- Watch this video for scheduling tips.
- Remember to bring a photo ID and health insurance card with you to your vaccine appointment.
- Yale Health members can download or print a version of their Yale Health insurance card which contains the required information.
Call for assistance
Telephone assistance with scheduling is available 7 days a week through:
- Yale’s Campus COVID Resource Line at 203-432-6604 (toll-free at 866-924-9253), from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- The State’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line (877-918-2224), from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
The Campus COVID Resource Line can also assist with questions about the Yale Program, setting up your MyChart account or scheduling your appointment. General questions about the program can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated June 10, 2021