To confirm if the university has your vaccination information in its COVID-19 Health and Safety Database:
- Log onto the appropriate vaccine portal above.
- Click on the “Immunization” tab on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click the red “HERE” hyperlink which will take you to a screen that shows your vaccinations on file and your compliance status with Yale’s Vaccination Policy.
Employees will see:
- “Overall Status: Compliant with COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.” Your information is complete, and no further action is necessary.
- “Overall Status: Not Compliant with COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.” You information is incomplete, and you need to enter your vaccination date(s) and/or upload your documentation.
Students will see:
- Verified – OFF Health Hold. Your information is complete, and no further action is necessary.
- Not Verified – ON Health Hold, Missing Info – ON Health Hold, or No Data. You information is incomplete, and you need to enter your vaccination date(s) and/or upload your documentation.
Vaccination information should be automatically uploaded for those who received their vaccination through the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program and provided consent. If you need to upload your vaccination dates and record, follow these tips. Verification can take up to 5 days. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Requests
The university’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement is critical for the health of our community and a safe return to in-person university operations. Faculty, staff, postdoctoral/postgraduate trainees, and students may request exemptions from the requirement for medical or religious beliefs through the links below. Learn more about the exemption request process.
Lost Your Vaccination Record Card?
If you have lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, you can get your immunization information from your MyChart account.
- Go to MyChart on the web or the MyChart app and log in.
- Click on the “Your Menu” icon.
- Under the “Health and Wellness” section, click “COVID-19 (Vacc Status and Test Results).”
- Download a PDF of your vaccination information.
If you received your vaccinations in Connecticut, you can also access them on CT WiZ Access My Immunization Record.
Updated November 17, 2022