In addition to behavioral health through Magellan, there is Yale’s Personal Wellness Signature Benefits that provides eligible staff, faculty, post-doctoral associates, and their household members:
- Confidential support offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for issues such as, but not limited to, stress and anxiety management, workplace issues, grief and loss, changes in family relationships, living with chronic conditions, and child and eldercare resources and support
- Six free sessions with a licensed clinician offered per individual issue (face-to-face or virtual)
- On-site counselor coming soon
Additional resources include:
- The Sanvello app to capture your mood or manage stressful situations.
- Talkspace to help you engage with a licensed therapist, 24/7, via text, voice, or virtual video message. Call 866-416-6586 to obtain an authorization code prior to registering (first visit only)
Yale Health also offers web-based confidential care through the Magellan website.