- Students need 7-9 hours of sleep per night, but it’s not always easy with such busy schedules!
- Mindfulness and meditation practice has been shown to increase sleep quality, particularly body scan meditations and deep breathing
- Take a look at your sleep habits to see what supports or disrupts quality sleep
- Try guided “yoga nidra” meditation practice for deep relaxation
- Make use of productive napping! Check out this “How to Nap” infographic
- Make an appointment with the Health Educator to talk about your specific sleep habits and goals