Skip to main content

Transferring My/My Family’s Care to Yale Health

For adults

  • Complete a Release of Health Information Form to have your medical records transferred to Yale Health. 
  • Schedule a new member meeting with the Member Liaison, or consider registering for a tour of Yale Health. 
  • If you have prescriptions that need to be filled from your former doctor you can fill them at the Yale Health Pharmacy (with a fax from your doctor or a paper prescription). If you need a new prescription you should make an appointment with your primary care provider (PCP).
  • Make a new patient appointment with your PCP if you have a complicated medical history/issue, or are in active medical treatment.
  • Complete the New Patient Adult Questionnaire and forward to Internal Medicine.

For children

  • Parents, complete a Release of Health Information Form to have your child’s medical and immunization records transferred to Yale Health. 
  • Bring a copy of your child’s immunization records and a Pediatric New Patient Questionnaire with you on your first visit to the Pediatrics Department. Immunization records are vital for school attendance and we can complete your forms if we have them with you at the time of the office visit.