Employee Health provides services to all paid Yale University employees, including:
- Work related illness, injury or exposure
- Immunizations and TB testing as required for employment by the University
- Evaluation of potential communicable disease in healthcare workers
- Clearance and evaluation of employees who handle animals in the workplace*
- Consultation and examination of employees who handle hazardous materials*
- Clearance and evaluation for emergency responders, police, and security as required for employment by the University
*This service is provided to employees who are identified by Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) as requiring special medical evaluation due to exposure to potentially hazardous substances or to fulfill regulatory requirements. Examples of this may be respirator users, Hearing Conservation Program participants, animal handlers, and researchers using certain infectious agents.
Work Related Injuries
Effectice November 1, 2020, the University has a new workers compensation third party administrator, CorVel. If injured, an employee should contact them directly by calling 833-400-7222.