COVID-19 What Everyone Should Do
Reduce Your Risk and Monitor Your Health
For the health of you, your family, and the community we strongly recommend the following:
- Wear a mask to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Get vaccinated — Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help us get back to normal. Learn more about the benefits of getting vaccinated.
- Practice good hand washing — 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing — keep 6 feet between you and others.
- Monitor your health at home and watch for these symptoms:
- Fever greater than 99.9F or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Call your provider if you are ill.