Reduce Your Risk and Monitor Your Health
For the health of you, your family, and the community we strongly recommend the following:
- Practice good hand washing—20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Cough into your elbow or into a tissue and discard.
- Frequently clean high touch surfaces in your home and work place (such as door knobs, countertops, remotes, etc.).
- Avoid touching railings, door knobs, faucets, etc. in public areas. Use your sleeve or tissue if necessary.
- Avoid close contact, keep 6 feet between you and others.
- Limit travel to essentials—groceries, pharmacy, medical care—and abide by state requirements.
- Minimize contact with others who may be ill or carrying COVID-19, including those in your household.
- Monitor your health at home and watch for these symptoms. Take your temperature with a thermometer two times a day and monitor for fever (99.9°F/37.8°C or higher). Watch for cough or trouble breathing.
- Stay home if you are ill.