Yale Health

Other Mental Health Resources

Are there internet resources available on mental health & counseling?

National Institute of Mental Health

American Psychiatric Association

American Psychological Association

The SHARE Center (Sexual Harassment and Assault Response & Education)

Is peer-to-peer counseling available?

Walden Peer Counseling is available for undergraduate students at 203-432-TALK (8255) or visit www.yale.edu/walden/ for more information.

What do the residential college Mental Health Fellows do?

The mental health fellows are Mental Health & Counseling clinicians who are assigned to each of the undergraduate residential colleges. They are an additional resource and are available to students, deans and heads of college to discuss clinical issues and facilitate treatment. They are also available to present on topics such as handling stress, sleeping issues, healthy eating, study habits, relationship issues, etc.