New Undergraduate Student Forms
Welcome to Yale Health! Please review the documents below for information about your health services requirements and deadlines for submission.
You will not be permitted to enroll in classes until all the forms are submitted and the immunization requirements are met.
- Vaccination Record for Incoming Students (due July 5, 2013)
- Health Form and Physical Exam (due July 5, 2013)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of NOPP (due July 5, 2013)
- Waiver submission (only for students who want to waive parts of the coverage – available in June, deadline September 15, 2013)
- Authorization for Medical Care and Treatment (only for students under the age of 18)
- Student Allergy Medical Treatment Plan (only for students requiring on-going treatment by an allergist - due July 19, 2013)
- Intercollegiate Athlete Medical Form (only for intercollegiate athletes – due July 5, 2013)
- Student Enrollment/Change Application (for dependents and Affiliate plan)
Information for Review
- Notice of Privacy Practices (NOPP)
- Student Guide to Yale Health
- Yale Health Student Handbook
- Student Rates
- NCAA ADHD Guideline
- NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Guideline
Contact our Member Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-432-0246 if you have any questions or to discuss your options for health coverage.
We’re working together to get you off to a healthy start at Yale!