COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
Everyone 5 years of age and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination. Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop the pandemic.
Guidance rapidly changes as we continue to learn more about COVID-19. We encourage you to review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website for the most updated recommendations.
- General COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
- Questions About Immunity
- Information about additional doses and boosters
- Information for Special Populations and the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Children 5 Years of Age and Older
- Vaccination at Yale
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Yale Students
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for International Students