COVID-19 vaccine recommendations have been updated as of April 19, 2023. Learn more.
View the Yale COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Learn more about
- Scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine at 55 Lock Street
- Submitting or confirming your COVID-19 information on the Vaccine Portal
- Requesting an exemption
The Campus COVID Resource Line (CCRL) can assist with questions or scheduling your appointment. Call 203-432-6604 (toll-free 866-924-9253), Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
How to find a vaccine appointment outside of the Yale Program
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine portals offers options across Connecticut and the country.
- The New Haven Health Department organizes clinics throughout the city for residents.
- Scheduling assistance is available through the CCRL (203-432-6604, toll-free 866-924-9253) or the State’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line (211, option 5).
Updated July 27, 2023