Limiting Visitors to the Yale Health Center
- At this time, no guests or visitors are permitted to accompany adult patients, unless special assistance is required.
- No guests or visitors are permitted to visit a patient in Inpatient Care or Acute Care.
- Pediatric patients, elderly patients and those with special needs are permitted to bring no more than 1 guest.
- Visitors who are sick, have a fever, or a confirmed case of COVID-19 (or a known exposure) should not visit or accompany a patient.
- Visitors must wash their hands (or use sanitizer) before and after entering clinical areas and waiting rooms.
These restrictions are being put in place for the safety of our patients, caregivers and community. Thank you for your understanding.