Located within the Inpatient Care unit at the Yale Health Center, the Infusion Center provides patients and their families comprehensive infusion services in a comfortable, private setting, delivered by friendly, caring staff.
All Yale Health members are required to use the Yale Health Infusion Center unless otherwise authorized or if the infusion is covered under the Yale-New Haven Hospital-Smilow contract.
Infusion services provided by our specially trained nurses include the following:
- Actemra (tocilizumab)
- Blood Transfusions
- Boniva (ibandronate)
- Cerezyme (imiglucerase)
- Entyvio (vedolizumab)
- Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta)
- Hizentra (immune globulin SQ, first dose)
- Iron Replacement (i.e. Ferrlecit (sodium ferric gluconate)
- IV Hydration
- IV Antibiotics (i.e. vancomycin, Rocephin (Ceftriaxone)
- Nulojix (belatacept)
- Orencia (abatacept)
- Port/PICC/Hickman Line Care and Dressing Changes\
- Privigen (immune globulin, IV)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid)
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Sandostatin (octreotide)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone)
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
For Clinician Use:
All referring clinicians should enter orders in EPIC using the YHC Infusion Therapy plans. Please contact the Infusion Center directly at 203-432-0001 with any questions.
For Patient Use:
After your referring clinician has sent your therapy plan to the Infusion Center, you should contact the Infusion Center directly at 203-432-0001 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm) to schedule your appointment. Appointments cannot be scheduled until the Infusion Center has received your therapy plan.