Yale Health

Frequently Asked Questions

Are there health educators for students at the university?

Yes.  Call Student Wellness at 203-436-5464.

Where can I get free condoms and other safe sex supplies?

Undergraduates: Condoms can be found in many college common areas through Peer Health Educators and freshman counselors.

Graduate Students: Condoms are located in the McDougal Center in a container that hangs on the Graduate Wellness Fellows bulletin board.

Other campus locations include: Student Wellness*, the Women’s Center, LGBTQ Resources (Swing Space) and the Office of International Student & Scholars.

*Condoms, lubricants, dental dams, and female condoms are available from our self-serve basket in Student Wellness at the Yale Health Center, 55 Lock Street.