Employee Health provides services to all paid Yale University employees, including:
- work related illness, injury or exposures
- physical exams after job offers
- immunizations as required for employment by the University
- medical surveillance
- evaluation of potential communicable disease in healthcare workers
- fitness for duty exams
- confidential HIV testing for health care workers
- clearance and evaluation of employees who handle animals in the workplace
- consultation and examination of employees who handle hazardous materials
- clearance and evaluation for emergency responders, police, and security as required for employment by the University
- CDL license clearance as required for employment by the University (CDL clearance appointments must be scheduled by the supervisor of the employee)
Please call 203-432-7978 to schedule an appointment. For questions, please call our administrative office, 203-432-0071.
Employee Health may accommodate walk-in requests for immunizations as staffing and clinic schedules allow. PPD's are not placed on Thursdays. Department hours are 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday and closes for lunch every day from 12:00-1:00 pm.
After hours emergencies only, report to Yale Health Acute Care, 203-432-0123.