Pharmacy / Prescriptions
Contact and HoursPhone:
203-436-4251 (for clinician offices only)
Through September Monday-Friday 8:00 am-6:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-2:30 pm
The Yale Health Pharmacy is staffed by pharmacists who work closely with Yale Health clinicians to assure that the safest and most effective drug therapies are prescribed.
- Determine co-pays for your prescription medications with The Yale Health Drug List.
- Request a prescription refill online or by calling the Pharmacy, 203-432-0033.
- Have your prescriptions mailed to your home with OptumRx Home Delivery.
- Sign up for RxReady, Yale Health’s prescription notification system
Yale Health Pharmacy Benefit
Faculty, staff, and dependents can click below for information about their Yale Health Pharmacy benefit:
- Clerical & Technical Staff, Service & Maintenance Staff and Yale Security
- Faculty, Post Doctoral Associates and Fellows and Managerial & Professional Staff
- Yale Police Benevolent Association (YPBA)
The Yale Health Pharmacy is not a retail pharmacy and cannot accept manufacturer’s coupons or manufacturer’s copay cards.
If you have any questions about your medications our pharmacists are available to speak with you in person or by phone by calling 203-432-0033.
Peter Steere, RPh, MBA
Senior Operations Manager
Bryan Cretella, PharmD
David Brzozowski, RPh, MPharm
Program Development Manager
John Toth, RPh, BS
John Florentino, RPh, PharmD
James Laspino, RPh, BS
Anita Lipke, RPh, PharmD
William Narducci, RPh, BS
James Porzio, RPh, MPharm
Joseph Serio, RPh, PharmD
Carmen Suedmeier, RPh, BS, CDE
M'Ballou F Kane